[oletrucks] It lives!

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] It lives!
From: zorro@pop3.kih.net
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:58:41 -0400
        After working on my truck for nearly a year, I got to start the 235 in
my
ole truck for the first time Saturday. It had been totally rebuilt and ran for
4
months by the PO,, but then had set for nearly two years before I got to start
it. This may not sound like much of an accomplishment - but I had never
rebuilt a carburator (and numerous other external items that I could have
messed up or went wrong during that time),,  and any actual consideration of
my truck being on the road this mellinia hinged highly on this past weekend.

        So,, I now have new inspiration to buckle down and get "Cochese" back
together again. This is truly a great hobby - and even though I've went over-
budget, and behind schedule, (not to mentionnd missing a few layers of
skin)...   I really enjoy my old truck.

        Hopefully to have the homepage updated soon.

        Bert <58 Apache Stepside> <<still in pieces, but now running>>