Re: [oletrucks] eBay ads

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] eBay ads
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:59:27 -500
> Date:          Sat, 11 Sep 1999 21:04:58 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>

> Hi All,
> I am tired of looking at eBay ads,
> Regards to all,
> Bill Porter

> FREE! The World's Best Email Address @email.com
> Reserve your name now at http://www.email.com

What is the statement above a  commercial add or spam... Those that
live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I see a lot of this and
other thoughts included in the signatures and some are quite long
and commercial. But I'm not going to complain about it.
It seems that as we expand in numbers we get our share of whiners and
complainers trying to change something that they had nothing to do
with in its conception, so it fits their need only...They don't care
about what other people needs are... A lot of others (some officers
in this list included) had some good thoughts however I do not feel
that we need to change anything... If they don't like it let them
start their own list or go elsewhere... I'm tired of continuing
restrictions being put on us. Like the ones against what other people
have in there yards.... This was a free country ...live and let live.
Stop looking in other peoples yard if you don't like seeing what they
got there! If you don't like it hit the delete key!!!
I fifth sixth and seventh the nix to amend.
I like Burtons reply ..although a joke it made sense to me.
Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker
(But not strictly stock if it make it better then I'll use it ! )