Re: [oletrucks] visors

To: <varanus@mail.phoenix.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] visors
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:06:07 -0400
I don't use a visor and don't know what they go for on the used market, but
I see that there are fiberglass replicas in Night Prowlers catalog, for 47 -
55 trucks, all brackets included for $230. Lots of other way cool stuff,
like Von Dutch flying eyeball decals, shrunken heads and some 235 parts I
haven't seen anywhere else. Their catalog is $3 and they are at PO box 551,
Lamar MO 64759

Jack / Winter Park FL