[oletrucks] 235 engine bolt kit?

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 engine bolt kit?
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:10:24 -0600
Listers,

To anyone's knowledge is an engine bolt kit available for the 235/261?  And
by engine bolt kit I mean a fastener kit which is similar to what is
available through someone like ARP for a 350 (valve cover, push rod cover,
oil pan, water pump, timing cover, fuel pump, thermo housing, coil bracket,
etc, etc).  I believe there are a couple of venders on this list.  I believe
there would be enough demand for a someone to put something like this
together.

Mike