Re: [oletrucks] hurricane alley

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hurricane alley
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:12:34 -0400
Floyd was pretty much a non-event here. Yesterdays Orlando Sentinel headline
screamed "BRACE YOURSELVES" - todays is "IT MISSED". Lotsa leaves in my pool
and the trash pickup missed a day, but schools, banks etc are still closed.
Hope everyone else fares as well. Oh well back to EBay searching. Sure miss
those tips.

Jack / Winter Park FL