Re: [oletrucks] head gasket treatment

To: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] head gasket treatment
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:06:21 -0400
Last year I got a new head gasket for my '32 Chevy Roadster from Egge and
it did not come with any instructions, I just installed it without any
sealer or anything and it has worked fine.  I do know that there is a
sealer available for copper head gaskets but don't know of a source
offhand.  You might want to call Egge in California.

Jim V