[oletrucks] A kid's perspective

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A kid's perspective
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 00:54:01 -0700
Took my 15 year old to his ROTC picnic last Sunday, and when I said "Get in
the truck," he groaned with disappointment, longing for the smoother, air
conditioned ride of his mom's mini-van, with the cd player, stereo speakers,
etc.  But reluctantly he climbed up in the cab of my classic, slammed the
door shut and buckled up.  Upon arrival at the park, when he got out and met
up with all his friends, everyone, including teachers, was asking who the
cool old truck belonged to.  My son stuck out his chest, and proudly
proclaimed, "It's mine!"

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window