[oletrucks] Need help with wheels...

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need help with wheels...
From: "GRAVES,DAN (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <dan_graves@am.exch.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:31:59 -0600
I have a '49 3/4 ton Chevy (3600) that I'd like to get rims for.  I'm
looking for four 16.5" (non-split rim) rims that have the clips for the
stock half moon hubcaps.  I have one, so I know they make 'em.  I believe
that they're from the late fifties trucks but I'm not sure which models.  I
live in the Sacramento area and have checked all the local truck wreckers,
including Gilly's in Placerville.  I also have new 16.5" tires, which is why
I want to stay with 16.5" rims.  Any help is appreciated.

Dan Graves
Rocklin CA