[oletrucks] Anyone need a 288 V8?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone need a 288 V8?
From: SBOHNAK@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:52:52 EDT
I've pulled our enough hair with my project.  I've decided to put a 350 4
bolt with TH400 in my 55 2nd GMC.  I have the 288 V8 that came with it from
air cleaner to pan, and all the associated parts still attached.  The heads
were done in Oct 98 with hardened valve seats installed.  Generator and
electrical are original 12 v.

Willing to find a good home for the person who wants and needs it.  I live in
the central valley of CA. just south of Sacramento.

Ping me off a note if interested.

Thanks to all who make this list great.  I've learned so much from all of you
out there!

Steve B  55 2nd GMC
Stockton, CA