Re: [oletrucks] HEI & radio Q's

To: <livnrt@uswest.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HEI & radio Q's
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:29:24 -0400
The HEI will fit with a little machine work and works well in a 235 or 270.
Check with Stovebolt Engine Co. http://stoveboltengineco.com/ -they have
them already modified -or Chevytrucks.org vendors list for Buffalo
Enterprises, who will modify your HEI for you.

Re the radio: A fully restored GMC radio goes for about $500. A core should
be worth $100 tops. All of the knobs, dial etc are readily available but
replacing internal parts can get costly.

Jack / Winter Park FL