Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood Powder Coater

To: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood Powder Coater
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:08:34 -0500
Mark,

I have had one for about 10 months now.

It is great in my opinion.

Biggest problem is you have to clean (and I mean really clean) every thing
before coating it.

I am in the process of building a bigger oven from an old refrigerator so I
can do a Chevy 350 block.

I have done head, intake etc. and they look great.

I did most to the front suspension of a friends 1 ton Chevy.  White for the
8 lug wheels.  They have held up about 7 months so far.  The back he spray
painted and look pale in comparison.

Great stuff.

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window