[oletrucks] AD tranny

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD tranny
From: "Jerry Balcom" <jbalcom@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:50:52 -0700
Any interest in a torque tube 4 speed tranny from an AD 3600?  I just sold
the 228c.i. six and will be taking the tranny to a swap meet in Nov. if I
still have it (although it would be nice to not lug that much cast iron
around).  I'm in the Seattle vicinity and am hoping to get $50. Ping me
off-list if you have questions or are interested.
Jerry B.
'49-3600  (soon to be running a 327/400 combo)