[oletrucks] Broken Bolt

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Broken Bolt
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:44:34 EDT
    Thanks to all that offered advice on how to remove my broken bolt. I'll
give it a try this weekend and see what I can do with a Dremel tool. I'll
keep the mill at the machine shop as a backup. Dragging the motor to the shop
would be a chore, and I fear they may tell me I need to take it to bits
before they can safely work on it. Taking it apart is going the wrong
direction!

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
www.aeromark.net