[oletrucks] Corvette Valve Cover mods

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Corvette Valve Cover mods
From: rchansle@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:45:35 -0600

I have an old set of Corvette aluminum valve covers that I would like to use on
my small block. However, the Corvette covers dont have any holes for the pvc
valve or a breather. I was thinking of adding some holes somewhere in the covers
to allow for a pcv valveon one side and a breather/oil filler area on the other
one. Anyone have any advice on doing this? I assume if I do I will need some
baffle on the inside to keep the oil from spashing out the hole. Anyone else
ever done this?
Thanks,

Bob Chansler
'56 3200