Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Valve Cover mods

To: <rchansle@us.ibm.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Valve Cover mods
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:02:26 -0500
first off the reason you do not have any of these is because the older
engines had the oil filler through the intake manifold and the breather was
a tube off the rear. the solution is to go to your local pep boys or other
hot rod oriented parts store and look up an edelbrock catalog they have
breathers etc. that will work on these cover with a little cutting etc.
bill 53-3600 hot rod