Re: [oletrucks] Tools for Adv Design Trucks

To: W&D <haist@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tools for Adv Design Trucks
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 12:20:33 -0700
Thanks to Whitney and that un-mentionable Web site I was able to figure out what
the wrench and screwdriver that I found behind the gas tank when I was taking my
truck apart were. The wrench was rusted and it looked ok after I cleaned it out,
the screwdriver wood handle was too far gone, but I still kept it.

Thanks again,

Antonio,
'53 3100