[oletrucks] More heater questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] More heater questions
From: "Jeff Clark" <clark@wmis.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 20:13:28 -0400
Thanks for the responses on my past heater questions but guess what I have a
couple more.   Yesterday I took the heater out of the truck.  It looks real
good besides the fact it needs to be cleaned up and I would like to have the
heater core tested before I put it in my truck.  After an initial cleanup I
could reed the lettering on the front it says  De Luxe Red Head.  Does
anybody know what it is that I have.   the truck also has a small visor on
each door above the vent window.  It is attached just above the vent window
in the corner of the the curve of the door.   Is this piece an original or
was it after market because I have'nt seen any of these before.  Also how do
I get if off, do I need to take the whole vent window assembly out.

Thanks in advance

Jeff Clark
51  3100