[oletrucks] members photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 14:32:15 -0400
Got a couple more added to the members photo page...

The first belongs to Perry Smith, he comments that this is the way he found
this truck in the Arizona desert...some guys have all the luck.....
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/perry58.jpg

Dustin Cross has a collection that could rival Judds collections of
AD trucks. Dustin concentrats mostly on this 53 GMC--hopes to have it
finished by next spring. He has many many projects going on now---the man
has more time on his hands than I do, great collection dustin....
The first is his 53 GMC
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/dustin53.jpg
and here is his collection of AD trucks....
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/dustinstrucks.jpg

As allways see these and about 85 other members rides at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

Wayne