RE: [oletrucks] 65 Chev Pu links?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 65 Chev Pu links?
From: Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 03:43:39 -0400 (EDT)
------Original Message------
From: "Bob Wisdom" <rkwisdom@kanza.net>
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Sent: September 30, 1999 10:47:56 PM GMT
Subject: [oletrucks] 65 Chev Pu links?

I'm considering buying a 65 Chev Custom short wide bed to keep my 51 3100
company.  Anyone know of any good web links?  Thanks in advance...wait my 51
is an Advance Design what is a 65 Chev pickup?

Hi All,
http://www.wtp.net/69chev  is a list like ours although
a little slower and there is a website to look at and
join. Has Chev trucks from 60 to 72.
http://www.members.xoom.com/aerotrucks has a website for
mainly trucks from 60 to 66.
Have several more somewhere if I can find them Bob. My
62 looks good parked next to my 50 model 3100 5 window.
Regards
Bill