[oletrucks] 58-59 Chevy, GMC trucks for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58-59 Chevy, GMC trucks for sale
From: Perry Smith <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>
Date: 8 Oct 99 11:06:19 PDT
Hi all
 Some one recently asked me keep an eye out for 58 or 59 trucks for sale in
Arizona. Sorry but I cant remember who. but here is what is in todays paper.

          58 chevy P.U.
          runs great $1500.
          ph (602) 404-0357  I verified the ph. no. and the truck hasn,t
                       sold as yet.

          58 Chevy P/U
          T/A subframe,clean body,
          no engine, needs finishing.
          $1200. or best offer.
          ph (602) 439-3101  As yet I havent been able to verify ph. no.
                        just got recording.

 Hope the right persons get the message.

Perry Smith
'58 GMC Fleetside