Re: [oletrucks] Third member question

To: SBOHNAK@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Third member question
From: Chris Dillon <dillo021@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:49:37 -0500
I used the 8" out of a F*** Granada (same size as the Maveric) and it has worked
well they are pretty tough and the spring perches and and pinion angle matched
up
with mine perfectly, I was surprised.  The only down falls are the 5 lug rear 6
lug front.  Also, if you want a stock look do not go with this rear it is very
narrow I had to get some very offset rims.  It gives it that cool deep dish
look.  I don't want to start any trouble but I broke 2 chevy 70's
camaro/firebird
rear ends, not that you can't build one that is as tough as any F*** rearend,
but
these were all junk yard axles no fancy parts.  The spider gears are what I
broke...any way no trouble with the rearend I have.

Chris Dillon
51 Chevy w/ F*** rear that gets beat on a lot.