[oletrucks] '54 Hydra-Matic for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '54 Hydra-Matic for sale
From: JD Sipes <jdsipes@ouray.cudenver.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:19:07 -0600 (MDT)
Hey list,

        I know there was some interest in the hydra-matic transmissionss
for AD trucks.
I am cleaning up the back yard and have my hydra-matic on sale at ebay

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=179896625

        I am sorry for using the list to advertise, but I knew there might
be a few people interested, thanks for understanding.

     JD Sipes

        PS There are pictures for those of you interested in just looking!