[oletrucks] Thanks for the warm welcome!

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for the warm welcome!
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:08:58 -0700
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome back!

I think I need to keep up with the list to get going again on my 57
Suburban project.  It's been languishing for quite awhile.

I have some pics of my trucks at

http://www.primenet.com/~jforbes

if anyone is interested.  I also just got a bunch of old "family" pics
from my folks, so I scanned them and put some of the neat ones up on my
site.  These include some neat historical shots of my (now) orange 59
Fleetside.

Take care,
Jim