Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust

To: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust
From: livnrt@uswest.net
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:16:45 -0600
I expierimented with a crossover pipe a few years ago   (on my '72 Buick
Skylark)   we dyno'd it before and after and saw no noticeable increase in
horsepower
two things that I dont like about it are    first  it is going to be a real
pain to drop the transmission if I need to now   second I really dont like
the way it sounds!   I cant explain it well, but it just doesnt sound
"right"    I was happy with the sound before I added the H-pipe

Dustin Cross