[oletrucks] TP filters

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TP filters
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:15:34 -0400
With all the new style filters and adapters to put on old
engines available today, why would anyone want this old
TP filter setup, which I believe was just a d--m good sales
gimmick for the times. I'll bet the "Inliner's" guys could
tell all of us of a new set-up they use, or Stovebolt Engine
Co. has a web page with modern updates. Sheeeeeesh!
                                      "G"