Re: [oletrucks] body and paint man needed

To: "RonaldGivens" <RonaldGivens@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] body and paint man needed
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:37:40 -0700
Ron-

I've been doing a little research on the subject, and have found a really
good one in Pasadena.  Two problems:  He's booked up till the first of the
year, and he charges an arm and a leg.  To paint mine will cost $1800 after
I have all the blasting done, the undercoating, and deliver it on a trailer
with the hood, fenders and bed removed.  I'll probably go with it, because
he does beautiful work, and he does work on old trucks.  The name of the
shop is Pegasus, and they're on Allen Genoa between Richey and 225.

I understand there's also a guy in Pearland who is somewhat less expensive,
and plan to get over to see him in a few days.  I'll let you know what I
find out.

Smokey Culver (League City)
'50 3600 5-window