[oletrucks] Trucks/Parts for Sale

To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks/Parts for Sale
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:22:51 -0700
The following trucks/parts are located in Grants Pass, OR.  I talked to the
owner on other business this morning and he told me they are still there:

48-53 Chevy and GMC pickups

1 Chevy, partly restored cab and chassis, 3/4 ton, 216 engine that runs
excellent, with 4 speed box.
1 GMC 1/2 ton, bare cab and chassis, rebuilt brakes, axles, king pins and
bearings, etc.
3 Chevy 3/4 ton cab and chassis parts trucks.
1 GMC 1/2 ton parts truck
1 big truck load of parts: engines, axles, transmission, etc.
The whole lot for $1500 (OBO)

1 '51 Chevy 1-1/2 ton car hauler. 261engine w/ 4speed trans. Also a 3spd
Brownie aux. Trans. Winch in bed, steel 14 ft. bed w/ramps and tool boxes.
$3000 (firm)
This ad was copied from the 12 Port News, the Inliners International
Magazine with the permission of the owner of the items for sale. His name is
Dennis and his phone number is  (541) - 479-6419  (days) His business is
Newstalgia Auto which is a shop which builds Hot Rods. Please call him and
not me.

Ralph Linnell
Inliners International Membership Chairman

Chevysix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/