Re: [oletrucks] Vent leak

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vent leak
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 17:08:15 -0700
Mike-

I have a tight fit on my cowl vent, and still find a puddle of water in the
floor in the morning after dew falls.  I believe it must be coming in around
the windshield somewhere.  Could that possibly be your problem?  I just keep
a towel handy for now, since I plan to replace all the rubber when I go to
the paint shop.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window