Re: [oletrucks] Rear end stuff

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear end stuff
From: "Keith Breuer" <kbreuer@sgi.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:59:56 -0500
>     A while back I remember talking to a member about swaping a rear end
> parts and all from a 67 - 72 Chevy to a 55 -59. I was just wondering how
> it turned out?
>
>     Also if you want to see some pictures of a ugly, dirty rear end, I
> posted 2 on my page. It the first off the shots of my rear end
> replacement. You know the drill. Got to: http:''milezone.com/terry/ and
> then click on current project.
>
> Thanks!
> Terry & Ace

Terry,

 I am also interested in this and am currently looking for a rear end
of of a later 3/4 ton. Haven't had any luck finding on locally at a
good price yet. I plan on documenting the whole deal on my web
page since there seems to be a lot of talk out there that this can
be done, but I have yet to get any details. Also the link to the your
page isn't working for some reason. (Even after you change the two
' for two /)

Keith Breuer
kbreuer@sgi.net

My 1947 3/4 ton Chevy Web Site