[oletrucks] Off Subject: Humor. . .again. . .

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Subject: Humor. . .again. . .
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:57:09 EST
Tim. . .hope you don't mind my using your rejoinder as an intro/excuse to
send another. . .no rebuke yet. . .

Mark

<<I've personally missed this part of oletrucks! Why don't you put me on your
"humor list" to forward to if others at oletrucks don't appreciate the "off
subject" material. Thanks again, Mark. ( I just thought you lost your sense
of humor!!!)

          Tim
           '50 chev 1/2 t dlx>>

Here's one that I sent my wife. . .who is blonde and a chemical engineer and
sometimes explains her neural lapses by claiming that "the blonde is
momentarily holding the engineer hostage". . . .or by claiming that she is
having a "blonde" moment. . .