RE: [oletrucks] Napco Axles

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@amaze.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Napco Axles
From: "Gordon and Debra Tibbs" <tibbers@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 05:45:29 -0800
Kevin,

Very cool note.....creativity is a good thing....

I have a 21 gal fuel tank between the rails under the bed of my '56 1/2 ton.
The tank behind the seat is history, and I enjoy the storage space it freed
up.  It required a relocation of the filler neck to the front of the
passenger side rear fender, which is the hardest part of the conversion.  Be
happy to describe it for you if that is what you're interested in.  I may
even be able to get a picture or two if I can talk my wife into bringing
home the digital camera from work.

Gordon