[oletrucks] AD Photos Wanted

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@onelist.com
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Photos Wanted
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:45:04 EST
    Oh joy, I just got a new toy! This particular new toy is an Epsom Stylus
740 color printer, and after printing out some photos of some pretty girls to
post in the workshop, I looked around for some neat cars and trucks to print.
When it came to AD trucks, the only one I could find was Grants '50 (I had
saved this earlier) which now graces my darkroom. I looked at chevytrucks.org
and The Poor Man's page but failed to find suitable enlargable pictures.
Where can I find some inspirational photos of restored AD trucks in all their
glory scanned in high enough resolution to be worth printing?

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://www.aeromark.net