Re: [oletrucks] new member intro

To: dahorse@jvlnet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new member intro
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:46:30 -0800 (PST)
Norm says:

> Well friends.....thanks for the hearty welcome....I have a few quick
> questions for ya while I am thinking about it.....why when I click "reply to
> sender" does it not address the list...but only the person who sent the
> mail? I am fairly puter litterate and I belong to a few other lists on

Because that's how it's supposed to work.  If you want to send to the list,
use reply to all.  Otherwise everything would end up going to the list,
even private messages.

As for truck choice, go with the best example lack of rust and completeness
wise.  Bob ADler has a good idea, go with the wrecker first.  Personally?
I would go for the milk truck, that would make a cool parts hauler.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com