[oletrucks] Vintage Texas license plates

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Vintage Texas license plates
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:19:57 -0800
At a recent swap meet I saw some trucks with 50's plates that had been
restored to new condition.  I assume that the local paint and body shop can
do this.

I had bought a restorable set of 50's for my truck, but lost one on the
highway a few months ago.  Now I'd like to buy another set, so I can have
one on the front too.  Anyone have a contact who sells vintage Texas license
plates?  The guy I bought from before was in San Antonio, but I lost his
card.  (I've been driving with only a back plate, and have not been stopped
yet . . . )

Thanks-

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)