Re: [oletrucks] 4 ton capacity

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 4 ton capacity
From: "john r dorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:43:46 -0500
It could be that the wrecker winch has a 4 ton capacity, or if it is a GMC
the truck could have a 4 ton rating, it would be about a 740 series.
If it has a diesel engine it would have to be at least a 740, could be up to
a 970.

If it is a GMC I might be interested in buying it myself (if you don't).
Please let me know!

Thanks,
John
'49-50 Chevy 3800 panel