[oletrucks] Moving to FLA

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Moving to FLA
From: "John Jenicek" <icedog@europa.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 09:34:15 -0800
Any oletruckers out there from the Miami-Dade area? After 17 years on the
Northwest I'm taking a job with a Miami based cruise line and will be
relocating early next year. Ping me off-list I'd like to pick your brains a
little about the area.

I also have to think about getting my project rolling so I can ship it or
leaving it behind and starting over. Anyone else dealt with this?

John J.
51 5-Window