[oletrucks] Seville rear end in TF

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Seville rear end in TF
From: J & M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:46:04 -0800
I was wondering if anyone has installed a late '70s Seville rear end it
a TF. My new chassis has one, but the installation is not complete. It's
bolted in but the lower shock mounts go to the outside of the frame.
Should I just install the new uppers to the outside as well or relocate
the lowers to the inside? Also the rear end sits flat or even slightly
pointed down alittle, definitely not at the 12 degrees like stock, it
does have a double U-joint set-up would this compensate for lack of
angle? Maybe I should just cut the pads off and start over? Thanks for
any input!

Jeff Street
55-2 hot rod project