RE: [oletrucks] Factory Assembly Manual

To: "'Mike Mattison'" <MMATTISON@atlantic1.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Factory Assembly Manual
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:07:24 -0600
All of the repo factory assembly manuals that I have seen are reproductions
of a 1954 original. Thus, certain aspects of earlier models will be missing
or not covered adequately. The coverage of all models, including the 3600
(3/4) is quite good. I would recommend this as an indispensible $25
investment for anyone doing a restoration.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY