Re: [oletrucks] Rodders / Restorers

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rodders / Restorers
From: Ivana Tinkle <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:45:55 -0500

> > There he goes, right down that slippery slope to rod-dom. Hang in there,
> > Norm, we resto-freaks are setting up a 12 point program called Rods
> > Anonymous to help those who, like you, have to fight those terrible rodding
> > impulses.
> >

> Knock??? See, that's what ya get for running a babbit pounder!! (more
> humour, so please don't lynch me! LOL)

Alan, don't you think the rodders and restorers should show up at dawn on
Thursday and throw turkey drumsticks at each other from 50 paces???  :^)
Seriously, the reason I like this list is that both groups respect each others
choice of how they want their trucks.  So happy Thanksgiving to everyone, even
those to the north!!  Drive safely.

Wally / Templeton, MA
(rodder by choice, Chevy blood by birth)
53 3100 rod project
72 Chevy Malibu