RE: [oletrucks] Heater

To: <Johngage@ix.netcom.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Heater
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@amaze.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:54:29 -0500
John,

  It's been my experience that the only time a PO (Previous Owner) ever
blocks off the heater core is when it has started leaking.  Without
anti-freeze in the system, major rust will set in quickly as well.

  It's not such a pain to remove the old heater core and test it.  Better
safe than sorry!  I did make a run through of my shop and assembly manuals,
and cannot for the life of me locate information on heaters or heater hose
routing...  I must be getting senile.

Yours, Kevin P.
59' Apache 38/NAPCO (With the heater core blocked off!)