Re: [oletrucks] GMC Rearend

To: dthomas@series2000.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC Rearend
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:53:50 -500
Dave
The axles have to be pushed into the rear end after removing the
center most object in the rear end gear known as the spacer
block...This block is located between the ends of the two axles...
this is held in by the pinion pin(sometimes referred to as the pinion
shaft)... the pin is held in by a bolt on the side...the "C" clips
hold the axles from falling out the axle tube and are located on the
end of the axles ends... when you push the axles in if you rotate
them slightly the "C" clips will fall out...
Good luck
Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker