Re: [oletrucks] wiper motor replacement

To: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wiper motor replacement
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:23:34 -0700

What's all this about installing the choke in the "stock" location?  That's
a luxury I didn't know existed.  My dash looks like swiss cheese and every
hole is an "opportunity" for installing a new gadget.  If there is
interference, just rearrange the contents, file a flat spot onto the shaft
or drill a bigger hole and ...

....keep on truckin'

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com