RE: [oletrucks] chevy duty discount

To: "'Joe Clark'" <jclark1@utk.edu>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] chevy duty discount
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:19:10 -0600
The discount was for Jim Carter.  The following is the original message:

I wanted to email you to let you know that Jim Carter has agreed to give
members of the ole trucks list a 5% discount on orders up to $600.  Orders
above $600 will be given a 10% discount plus free shipping by UPS or mail
only
in the continental US.  Large items requiring truck line shipment will be
charged actual freight, prepaid by credit card or check.  This discount only
applies to new parts.

In order that we can keep accurate records and ensure proper discount,
people
wanting the discount need to email me with their orders or call me directly
at
Jim Carters.  1-800-842-1913.  We will also offer free catalogs to anyone
requesting one.

I am happy to answer questions or offer technical support.

Kelly
(truckexprt@aol.com)

Terry Stellman
1949 3600