[oletrucks] Pulsing brakes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Pulsing brakes
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:47:39 EST
Group,
I know this question is a little off from the old truck realm, but if I don't
fix the wife's car, I may not get another chance to work on my old truck.
Here's the problem:  Pulsing brakes, BAD!!  They are really scary (vibrating
wildly) at speed and more like just annoying when driving slow.  I have
replaced pads, turned rotors, then replaced rotors, turned rear drums without
success.  I disabled the antilock brakes by pulling fuses -- no difference.
What could be up with this thing?  I wish the brakes worked as well as the
stockers on my '48.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX