Re: [oletrucks] EDM?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] EDM?
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 01:38:18 -0500
You may get lucky and locate a machine shop that can help.  We have one where I
work, commonly referred to as a "tap burner"  It's mounted on a cart and it has
pivoting head so that the taps can be burnt out horizontally as well and
vertically down.  I have no idea how much they'd charge to do the job, assuming
you could get the part to them.  But I'd call a few places, ask around.
Couldn't
hurt.

Wally