[oletrucks] 56 door hinge parts

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 56 door hinge parts
From: "Tracy, Michael (DHS-MCH)" <MTracy@dhs.ca.gov>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:17:26 -0800
Does anyone out there know where I can get some door hinge to cab nuts and
bolts (screws).  The bolts (screws) have a flat round head about the size of
a quarter.  The lower one on each side has a standard screw in it.  Behind
that the nut is held into place on the back of the hinge.  Well, you guessed
it!  It broke loose about half way out with the bolt (screw) and just spins
behind there.  I have started with a cold chizel and hammer to bust the head
off of the bolt (screw), so I will need to replace the originals.  I can't
seem to find them in any of my classic truck suppliers catalogs.  Maybe I
don't have the right one, or I have to go aftermarket or used.  Any ideas
folks?
Thanks Michael