[oletrucks] Grease Cup

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Grease Cup
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 23:52:13 -0500
Does anyone know where I can get a grease cup (the type that you fill with
grease and periodically screw in to force grease into gear, bearing, etc.).
 In the process of restoring my truck I noticed that the top half of mine
is missing from the speedo adapter that screws into the tranny.  The cap is
1/2" diameter. Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim V. - '58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup V8 Automatic