[oletrucks] (no subject)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: MRICHAGANG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 01:21:42 EST
Do the AD's have a hood orniment? I saw a couple today in a junk yard, one
was on a 1/2 ton the other on a 11/2 or 2 ton. On the larger truck the
orniment was like a bird flying into a head wind and on the 1/2 ton the bird
part wasn't there, just a chrome piece on the hood. This is the first time
I've noticed these.What would a resonable price be to pay for these?  I
haven't done anything to my 51 3/4 ton stake bed since I got it a year and a
half ago, to busy with everything else. Now that I have caught up with a few
things here I would like to start looking for a few items for the truck.
Again-- on the prices, how much for a rear fender, or a complete bed with
fenders and tailgate? Horns?  Going by the Vin Numbers on my truck it says
that it is a stake bed.  I'm not sure what I am going to do with this truck,
a previous owner has  added 20" to the frame. Guy's give me some imput here,
would you take the 20" out and go back original?  Can this truck have a box
put on it or should it be set up as a stake bed.  I would like to haul
firewood and some stone with it so I am leaning toward a stake bed but I
would like to see some pictures of other 3/4 stake beds. Are there any out
there? This truck also has the power take-off on the trany and I have
driveshaft and pump for a dump bed.  Well it 1:10 am and I'm tired so if this
does'nt make much since I'll blame it on the hour of the morning!  Thanks for
your time!
Mike 3/4 ton ??????/