Re: [oletrucks] Weatherstripping and So. Cal. Winds

To: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Weatherstripping and So. Cal. Winds
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 18:11:31 -0700
My 49 one-ton just acquired a snowdrift this evening and I think I wil be doing
new window and door stuff also.  I know some of the suppliers have pretty crude
stuff for sale so hoping we hear of some good suppliers on this situation.

All info is appreciated much!
Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com