Re: [oletrucks] re: hit by a truck

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] re: hit by a truck
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 02:19:10 -0500
Alan wrote:

> She was holding up the front as I installed the bolts. Thinking I had
> it all buttoned up, she let go...and took the latch assembly in the head as it
> fell. Pretty brave little lady, grabbed it again and held it till I got the
> last hood spring bolt in. Only then did she say a few "choice" words!

Hmmm....Alan, you better hang onto that one, sounds like a real "keeper"!  My
wife
and I spent the day in 25 degree weather putting up one of those "tent-type"
portable garages to store one of my vehicles (nope, the oletruck gets the heated
garage!).  Well, she's pretty short and the tent kept falling back on top of
her in
the unsuccessful attempts to toss it over the frame.  I had to keep digging her
out
of the tent folds.  She ended up being minimally helpful, but we had a lot of
laughs in the process.  Finally did get it all together.  The family that
freezes
together sticks together.  She still has an aversion to getting grease on her
hands
however...I got to work on that.

Wally